We continue to grow our team of young ambassadors to support in the delivery of the Unlocked holiday programmes and other WBC projects. Easter Unlocked is fast approaching, 5th April – 14th April 2022.
If you know a young person who would love to be a part of something exciting, please share this information with them or even better help them fill out the attached young ambassador recruitment form.
Please share with your teams and relevant contacts.
We are specifically trying to recruit young people between the ages of 16-18yrs old but all 13-18yrs old welcome.
What will a young person get from this?
• It’s a lot of fun!
• The opportunity to have your voice heard
• Represent others in your community
• A chance to find out more about your local community
• Impact positive change
• A reference for school/ college/ university/ employment
• LOADS of Skills development – youth work training, project planning, Duke of Edinburgh and Accreditations – just to name a few
• Working with senior decision-makers
• Getting to deliver and take part in the activities on offer for free during all holiday programmes
• New experiences
• Meeting new people!
• £50 Vouchers of your choice as a THANK YOU!
• Free fun activity at the end of Summer to celebrate
Forms to be returned via email to myself at Marsha.Forde@richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk by 18th March 2022