1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
166 Roehampton Lane London SW15 4HR
Join us for a community-led discussion and workshop on domestic abuse and violence against women in the community. All welcome .
About this event
This community-led event aims….
- To Raise Awareness of domestic abuse through understanding and listening (hear from victims)
- To Empower individuals and communities to make a difference
- To Encourage individuals and communities to make a difference
- To put forward solutions and work together with local services
- To highlight and signpost existing services and support
There will also be a group exercise looking at the impact of domestic abuse on the community, victims and perpetrators.
Free refreshments provided.
The Roehampton Women’s Network was founded this year in response to the high levels of domestic abuse in Roehampton. It is an open group for women and has a wide range of members from local residents, Councillors, charities, Council staff and volunteers and was set up and supported by Citizens Advice Wandsworth capacity building project ‘My Roehampton’.
This event is supported by Citizens Advice Wandworth, TALK Wandsworth and Wandsworth Council
For more information please contact Vicky Pigott/Jonathan Palma on 07498 455076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org